Sunday, December 19, 2010

About me

Aighty, here I go..
Im 33, on my 2nd marriage. Now to the most wonderful and sexy man EVA! ;p
We have (all together) 6 kiddos. Josh-15, Kaleigh(who wants her name Officially
changed to Kake)-12, Kain-7, Jayden-6, Azlei Jade-5, and Sebastian-5. Okay,
technically we(well I have NEVER) seen Sebastian since he was prob a yr old.
The 3 youngest boys "belong" to my hubby. The oldest two are mine, and we
"share" the lil girl hehe. He will be adopting "Kake" when he returns from deploy-
ment. She considers him her father anyway. But does consider all of her 1/2 bro's.
sis's, and steps to be hers. She's a great kiddo, despite the massive attitude, and
fact that she thinks she's 25. My kids are great, I consider myself really lucky cuz
they are FREAKIN AWESOME!
Oh-and I tend to jump around in subjects alot(hence the title of the blog ;p)
Let's go on to kids first:
Josh-Man,this is THE most amazing son I could ever ask for. He is super intelligent,
way cool, and really sweet & caring. Plus he thinks his mom is hella cool.
Kain & Jayden- They live back home with their maternal Gpa. We dont get to
see them alot and that really hurts. They are great kiddos. Their gpa is teaching them
to hunt, which I personally LOVE, since I grew up with both parents hunting when I
was young. Hopefully one day we will ALL be together.
Azlei Jade- Oh my! She is quite a handful. Diva extrodinaire. But she will get down
and wrestle with her Daddy while wearing her princess crown. lol. Anything her Daddy
likes, she likes..and I think her Kakers is her best friend.

Me and the hubby(J). So Im 33, he's 25. We have been together around 5yrs.
In 3 days we will celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary! It def has NOT been
all roses. To be honest, Im quite surprised we are still together. Im glad we
decided to workhard and see if we could make it work. Otherwise, we would both be missing outon the greatest experience of our entire lives. However "cheesy" it sounds,
it makes me think the whole- you hafta break a few eggs to make an omelet or how-
ever it goes. Well lets just say this is THE PERFECT OMELET. but there was an
awful lot of shells to clean up.
Eh, enough of bio for now, more later, plus some actual interesting stuff. Backgroud
I believe is important so u can understand why I am the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment