Tuesday, December 21, 2010

attemped & FAILED fb page(Just wanna Vent)

So this was it..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/34-AVN-FRG/113905628674932
The BIGGEST failure of my life. Quite literally. But HEY, if a stupid fb page was the biggest failure of my life, I consider myself OH SO LUCKY! Kinda like this blog. I doubt people will read it. Even when I get past the "journaling" only stage, and post actually topics of things I care about. I attempted to connect with the spouses and family members of soldiers deployed with my husband. WHY?? because Im pretty antisocial. I dont like people. Im on prozac right now, it helps alot. Makes me wanna help people, makes me wanna help other peeps to be happy-wtf right? iknow! So anyways, I give it a try...Ugh, whateve ya know...These people...its like some peeps accept my f.r, I look at their page and Im saddened because I KNOW what is going on with their hubby overseas and there is NO reflection that they even give a shit on their page.. So maybe they dont want their biz on fb you say. Okay, I get that- but "had a blast partying all weekend" is a lil more than not wantn ur biz out there if ur hubby is having to go to counseling overseas...JUST SAAYING...
Repeatedly these guys have been totally dickheads to my husband. aight, whatever, he's a spc and they are "whatever they are i wont call them out". BUT you would think if they are THAT far up there, they would know just a LITTLE bit about manners and how to act...guess Im wrong, guess it just means they have the authority to be total douchebags and get away with it. Awesome. I sure hope my hubby is a *totaldouchebagRank* soon.
Ive always had a problem with people acting this way. I thing I "assumed" bwhaha (never in my life has the whole ass outta u and me made more since that the army) that in the army it would be different. I thought people would have Class. That they would want to represent the US Army and their Country the best way possible. BOY was I wrong. From married people cheating on spouse in basic and ait, to guys getting thru ait based on fam members being in the army even tho they shouldve "flunked, been discharged out", to actually NCO's having less common sense and respect than my self absorbed 12 yr old daughter, I am shocked AND appauled. You know u watch those movies where the military guys do such horrendous things to the people overseas and you want to believe its just a movie thing? Nah, they prob do that, AND worse. These guys take their "so called power" worse than police officers do.. I really hope ONE day someone knowcks them down a few pegs. I hate to say it, but did you ever tthink that why we dont do so good in Wars?? Karma is a total bitch..ANd these guys are racking up negative Karma pts like there is NO tomorrow..

2 comments:

  1. Let it out! Hahahaha. It's what I do. I wrote a good story and I think you might like to read it on my blog. Theuncertifiedscholar.blogspot.com. I think I'm the only dude in this sort of community but I definitely try to give the ladies a way to see things from a dude's perspective on certain things. Some have called me Zen Master Mike for that reason. Check 'er out...and I'm #4!! Woot! You'll get more followers, I promise. Just keep writing and persist! Take 'er easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike-Thx so much for takin the time to read my "rant", and commenting. I think its AWESOME there is a guy here! (thx for #4 btw)

    ReplyDelete